6 Smart Uses for Your MCA in the 4th Quarter
Can you believe we're nearing the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2020? It's been an interesting year (to say the least!), filled with unexpected twists and turns for business owners in all industries. The good news? 2021 is right around the corner, and we're all working hard to finish the year strong and start the new year on the right foot.
More good news? The economy is beginning to rebound. As operations gradually return to normal (woo-hoo!), it's important that you have outlined financial priorities for your business in Q4.
Elevate Funding is a direct funder that specializes in Merchant Cash Advances (MCAs). An MCA is not a loan – it’s simply a way to get access to your future sales immediately. The MCA application process is simple and quick, and we are able to fund companies in as little as 24 hours, making MCA a viable funding option for most businesses. Plus, there are no restrictions on how you use the funds.
Below, we have outlined 6 smart uses for your MCA in Q4. As you develop and refine your Q4 financial priorities, keep these initiatives in mind:
1. Asset Purchasing/Expansion. Across the board, pricing is largely competitive right now. Most product/service providers are rolling out great deals, so it’s prime time to consider purchasing additional assets or expanding operations. Whether you need to buy new office furniture, fleet, or more real estate, we can help you work toward that goal.
2. Tech Upgrades. Have you been thinking about buying additional RAM, upgrading your router, or investing in data security measures? Whether you’re in the office or working from home, it’s likely that your business (and its employees) will benefit from technology upgrades.
3. Advertising/Marketing. Marketing is muscle – not fat. Companies that sustain their marketing and advertising initiatives during tough economic situations come out stronger and more prosperous than their competition. Your customers are currently assessing their buying habits, so this is a great time to present your product or service as a solution to the problems they may be having.
4. COVID Safety/Sanitary Supplies. We won’t get too in the weeds here since we just published an article about this last week [read the full article here!], but protecting your employees and customers should be one of your top financial priorities in Q4.
5. Added PTO. This year has been pretty tough, and it’s likely your employees are feeling a little burnt out. Consider investing in additional paid time off for the holidays. Your employees will be grateful, and it could aid in their workplace happiness and retention – it may even help reiterate the company values you’ve worked hard to convey.
6. Wiggle Room. Most companies simply don’t have their typical cash flow this year. Having more working capital gives you a little extra wiggle room to cover emergencies and other urgent business needs that may arise this quarter.
Business owners, we salute you and the leadership you’ve demonstrated through COVID-19. We want to see you succeed, and we will do everything in our power to work with you on your specific needs. We know small business, and we’re here to help.
If you need funding and wish to speak to someone now, please call us at 888-382-3945 or click here to send us an inquiry. One of our teammates will get back to you as soon as they are available.